Twenty-five: 10 things on my wishlist
September is almost around the corner, and with it the annual celebration of my existence. hooray! i’ll be blowing out candles in exactly one week. i never really know what to answer when asked the question “what would you like for your birthday?”. but since i’m turning 25 – which automatically makes me old and wise -, i started pinning potential bday gifts weeks in advance. you’re welcome.
1. a subscription to vogue nederland – and the awesome sweater you get when subscribing. €25 for 6 issues on vogue.nl.
2. hope in a jar. because since i’m turning another year older, i need all the help i can get from a bottle. €37.94 at ici paris xl.
3. mac matte lipstick in ‘kinda sexy’. even though i went to the mac store in hasselt to try on a particular shade of lipstick, the sales girl told me to try this one on as well. i loved the colour, it’s a really good nude for my skin type so it definitely made it onto the wishlist. €18.50 at mac stores.
4. essie nailpolish in sand tropez. this perfect shade of taupe will be worn a lot – i know this because my first bottle is completely used up. €9.90 at kruidvat.
5. balenciaga city giant 12 gold in gris pyrite. the ever-recurring item on every single one of my wishlists. my all-time favourite bag is the perfect company to step out as a twenty-five year old. that price though.. i doubt i’ll be finding this on the kitchen table on the 5th, but i will be saving up for this one. €1345 in selected stores.
6. maison scotch wool scarf. perfectly oversized and available in three different colourways. would look awsome with a masculine grey coat. €49.95 at scotch & soda stores.
7. dogeared jewellry. last christmas i got a delicate silver bracelet by dogeared from my boyfriend. the best stackable jewellry to adorn my wrist with.
8. malin + goetz candle. makes me think of a lovely trip to london a few years ago. the ‘cannabis’ candle smells so good. €52 via cosmania.nl.
9. a doggie rug. oh and a nova scotia duck tolling puppy. if everything went as planned, this one shouldn’t be on the wishlist any longer. but nature has its own ways, so i’m hoping to add a little ginger cutie to the family really soon. €/ at #dontbuypuppiesonline!
10. zara gift card. the zara winter collection is looking goood, so i wouldn’t mind a gift card to raid the store with.
okay, enough with this materialistic rant. all i really want is a happy jolly healthy time with the people i love. and maybe some flowers ;)
what items made it onto your wishlist? any suggestions to add to mine? follow my gimme-gimme-gimme’s on pinterest.