Finally made it to my first festival of the season: Tomorrowland 2016! I spent the first day of the festival looking more glam than ever thanks to the expertise of MAC mastermind Ines Borgonjon (find her at the MAC Professional Store in Antwerp!) – we opted for a glowy, dewy and bronzed make-up look, which I loved. Ines even composed a handy kit full of festival beauty essentials that I took with me throughout the day! If you stayed at Dreamville, you could visit the MAC booth for a make-up touch-up, or if you felt really decadent you could opt for the MAC On-Call Service, where your personal MUA comes to your tent for a full festival look! The second day had me just a little less glamorous (I want a personal make-up artist on call now!) but in great company: together with my blogger besties and a giant jug full of Pimm’s!
Click on the pictures above for full size.
The pink sweater I’m wearing is part of the official Tomorrowland Merchandise Line #TMLcollection, and can be shopped here.
My Six Festival Favourites by MAC
- Cream Colour Base in Hush
- Pro Color X2 Compact : fill this compact with your favourite eyeshadow pans.
- Modern Twist Kajal Eye Liner in Ocean Liner
- Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Kittenish
- In Extreme Dimension Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Mac Prep+Prime Fix+ fixating spray